Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring a Query

От Aaron Held
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring a Query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
>
>>Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:

>>>Oh, sorry, you want to know how far the query has progressed.  Gee, I
>>>don't think there is any easy way to do that.
>>
>>Would it be a good idea to add the time that the current query began
>>execution at to pg_stat_activity?
>

> What do people think about this?  It seems like a good idea to me.

My application marks the start time of each query and I have found it
very useful.  The users like to see how long each query took, and the
admin can take a quick look and see how many queries are running and how
long each has been active for.  Good for debugging and billing.

-Aaron Held

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: