Re: Monitoring a Query

От Aaron Held
Тема Re: Monitoring a Query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There are some good views and functions you can use to get at the SQL
query being executed

try turning on the stats collector and running
select * from pg_stat_activity;

(See http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?monitoring-stats.html )

You can also see the procID.
 From Python I can use this info to get a lot of details about the
running query, CPU and memory use.

But I can't tell how far along it actually is.

-Aaron