Re: [BUGS] Postgres storing time in strange manner

От David Lloyd
Тема Re: [BUGS] Postgres storing time in strange manner
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Casey,

> > There are actually 61 seconds in some minutes.  In order to accommodate
> > leap seconds, PostgreSQL allows this to happen -- similarly to how it
> > will also allow 366 days in some years.
>
> How then, am I supposed to explain to a web interface user that when they just
> entered 5:00:00, it's going to sometimes show up to 4:59:60?

Leap minutes? Oh please. I'm gonna have to account for green martians
next...

DSL
--
Con te partiro, su navi per mari
 Che io lo so, no, no non esistono piu

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Postgres storing time in strange manner
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Postgres storing time in strange manner