Anyone remember the name of the PostgreSQL GUI installer that Great Bridge started?

От Justin Clift
Тема Anyone remember the name of the PostgreSQL GUI installer that Great Bridge started?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Just came across a reference to a GUI tool that Great Bridge created so
that PostgreSQL could be easily installed.  It's supposed to be on GBorg
somewhere, but I can't find it.

Does anyone remember what it's called?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,