Re: Looking for more "big name" places that use PostgreSQL

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Looking for more "big name" places that use PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
"scott.marlowe" wrote:
<snip>
> I'm not in marketing, and I don't speak for IHS as a company, I'm just one
> of the trained web monkeys / postgresql dbas working in the back shop
> here, so it's probably best to just say we use it for internal projects
> and such on the web.

Cool.  Thanks heaps Scott.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Scott Marlowe

   - Indira Gandhi

От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Looking for more "big name" places that use PostgreSQL
От: "Gavin M. Roy"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Looking for more "big name" places that use PostgreSQL