Re: Blobs and "No results were returned by the query."

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Blobs and "No results were returned by the query."
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Michael,

Please try either the 7.3beta1 version or the latest development version
from jdbc.postgresql.org.  There was a bug fixed recently that I think
may be the same issue you are running into.  It had to deal with garbage
collection.  Everything would work fine until the garbage collector ran
and then you would start seeing errors like the one you are reporting.
And since garbage collection runs at different times, it seemed that
this error was 'random'.  This could be a very different issue, but lets
first eliminate this already fixed bug.

thanks,
--Barry