Re: fastest way to retrieve data

От Ric Mañalac
Тема Re: fastest way to retrieve data
Дата
Список pgsql-php
thanks chris. a colleague of mine is having a hard time with her
queries. they usually take a long time to load. she's doing a lot
of complicated queries across multiple tables and return them
to HTML tables. do you have other tips to speed things up?
thank you very much for the help.

ric

--
Ric Mañalac
Head, Web Applications

http://www.webphilippines.com
http://www.trabaho.com
http://www.kasal.com

Note:

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: fastest way to retrieve data
Сообщение: Re: fastest way to retrieve data