Re: Is this an overkill?

От dima
Тема Re: Is this an overkill?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Is this kind of thing ... well too small to use Postgres for?
 >Should I just suck it up and use MySQL and do all the data integrity
things in PHP?
 >I mean, I LOVE to learn about this stuff, but would it end up being
more frustration than
 >is nessesary for a small project like this?
i usually use postgresql for my projects. i use mysql databases as util
space for logs etc (because of faster insertion/deletion). it's really
awful to keep track of data integrity by the external software.
so, you surely should try postgres

От: Darren Ferguson
Сообщение: Re: Why must the function that a trigger calls return
От: dima
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql data designer