Re: Batch Update updatecounts when error happens

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Batch Update updatecounts when error happens
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
  Padraic,

The behavior in the driver that you are seeing is correct according to
the jdbc spec.  Your suggested changes actually violate the jdbc spec.
 From section 6.1.1 of the JDBC2.1 Core API:

"JDBC drivers that do not continue processing after a failure never
return -3 in an update count array. Drivers of this type simply return a
status array containing an entry for each command that was processed
successfully."

thanks,
--Barry