Re: How can I get metadate of a table in PHP3?

От Zhidian Du
Тема Re: How can I get metadate of a table in PHP3?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
My meaning is how can I get all the fields name of a table?

ID  Name  Age ....
1  John   20
2 Smith  23

Get ID, Name and Age and so on.

knut.suebert@web.de wrote:
Zhidian Du schrieb:

How can I get metadate of a table in PHP3?
If you think about things like the output of "\d tablename", turn on
the logging of queries, do a "\d tablename" and watch the
logfiles.

Somewhere I need the fieldtypes of a table named $this->table, the
query is
     $q = "SELECT a.attname, format_type(a.atttypid, a.atttypmod)       FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a       WHERE c.relname = '".$this->table."'       AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.attrelid = c.oid       ORDER BY a.attnum";

which is stolen from the logs - I'll never understand it ;)

Greetings,
Knut Sübert

http://archives.postgresql.org

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How can I get metadate of a table in PHP3?
Сообщение: Re: How can I get metadate of a table in PHP3?