Re: Strange issues with 9.2 pg_basebackup & replication

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Strange issues with 9.2 pg_basebackup & replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On May 13, 2012, at 3:08 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> More issues: promoting intermediate standby breaks replication.
>
> To be a bit blunt here, has anyone tested cascading replication *at all*
> before this?

Josh, do you have scripts that you're using to do this testing? If so can you post them somewhere?

AFAIK we don't have any regression tests for all this replication stuff, but ISTM that we need some...
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net