Re: SRF memory mgmt patch (was [HACKERS] Concern about

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: SRF memory mgmt patch (was [HACKERS] Concern about
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway wrote:
> I'm looking at this now. I suspect the easy fix is to remove
> ExecClearTuple from per_MultiFuncCall, but I'll try to understand what's
> going on first.

On second thought, *all* functions failing is what you expected, right
Tom? I just changed TupleGetDatum() as we discussed:

#define TupleGetDatum(_slot, _tuple) \
   PointerGetDatum(ExecStoreTuple(_tuple, _slot, InvalidBuffer, false))

and now everything works again. Is this the preferred fix and/or is it
worth spending more time to dig into this?

Joe