PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce

От Aleksander Adamowski
Тема PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
That's a serious issue. Like many other admins, I rely on announce
mailing lists for all the daemons I run on my servers, to be informed
about fixed security problems in new releases.

On the Postgres announce list I get plenty of release information about
PgSQL-related projects, but the most important thing - a security
release from 2002-Aug-24 - is not there.
I've only today (5 days after the fact!) noticed a message on a Mandrake
Linux mailing list that informed me about this security release.

What's the use of an announce list if it doesn't announce new releases?

Best Regards,
--
     Olo
         GG#: 274614