Quick Market Research survey now on Techdocs

От Justin Clift
Тема Quick Market Research survey now on Techdocs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

There is now a quick 1 page Market Research survey online at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/survey.php

This survey has three purposes; to help us understand some of the
reasons people go to the Techdocs site, to give us an overview of the
commercial support people need for PostgreSQL, and also to help out a
student who is doing a Market Research assignment (due Monday).

There are 12 yes/no type questions and 1 checkbox type question, so it
should only take about 2-3 minutes.

If you have the time to go through this survey, it would really help.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi