Re: Why choose PostreSQL and not MySQL or Oracle!!

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Why choose PostreSQL and not MySQL or Oracle!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Preben Holm wrote:

> Yeah - what kinda comparing..

And what a whole lot of unordered information snippets about Oracle
later on. The way you threw that together tells me one thing only. For
"you", MySQL is the better choice because all you have to learn is how
to use all the different table types. It has no other features.

If you're really interested, type "mysql postgresql" into some search
engines and read for the next 2 years or so.

Jan