Re: improve SET CONSTRAINTS

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: improve SET CONSTRAINTS
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Jan, we need a comment on this.

I don't recall all the bits and pieces, but looking at the patch it
seems to me that it would break SET CONSTRAINTS ALL DEFERRED. The if a
constraint is deferrable but not initially deferred, the changes look to
me that it'll not become so with this patch.

Also, don't we run the trigger queue after each statement anyway? So why
does it need to be run by SET CONSTRAINTS explicitly?

Jan