Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] workaround for lack of REPLACE() function

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] workaround for lack of REPLACE() function
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
>>I'm planning to take on the replace function next.
> Isn't Gavin on that already?

No, sorry for the confusion. I meant:

   replace(bigstring, substr, newsubstr)

which I discussed (mainly with with Thomas) a few weeks ago. This
current work was a warmup, since I wasn't comfortable with MB character
handling, and noticed some issues whilst studying it.

Joe