Re: Blob stuff

От Emmanuel Charpentier
Тема Re: Blob stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[ Re-post after re-resubscribing. Sorry if this gets through twice. I'd
have sworn on Euclid's "Elements" I was already subscribed ... ]

To mitigate both Patrick's issue and Tom's answer, it should be said
that the current doc is quite light on blob use and issues. Some
pointers to external docs might be welcome ...

(BTW, the same could be said of a lot of non-core stuff (e. g. using
Python as a procedural language, which uses a module alluded to but
having no documentation I could lay my yeyes on ... The "Right Thing" to
do in such an odccurence might be the way the Python client interface
does : it describes the (now obsolete) pypgsql module, but points to the
  correct (meta-)reference to DB API  2.0).