Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hans-Jürgen Schönig wrote:
> [...]
>
> As far as sun and MySQL are concerned:
> Also; I am waiting to see Sun giving their patches to Monty *g*.

Oh yeah,

not that we will get the opportunity to take a look at Sun-made
sourcecode that way. Remember that big M only accepts "small code
donations" and no real work. But watching it from the fence will surely
be fun ;-)

Jan

Сообщение: Re: Read Lock For Foreign Key
Сообщение: Re: Read Lock For Foreign Key