Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more chosen

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more chosen
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net> writes:
>
>>On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, Don Baccus wrote:
>>
>>>Granulize GRANT to the table column level.
>>

>>Can you please show me the code for that?
>

> It's required by the SQL spec.  PG hasn't got it, but the spec is
> perfectly clear about how it should be done.
>
> I think this is really a bit irrelevant to the thread topic, though.

As far as the last goes, not really.  Curtis argues from false premises,
and this is one.  If it were the only false premise he argues from,
sure, I'd agree it's irrelevant but sadly Curtis argues from false
premises by default.

--
Don Baccus
Portland, OR