Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway wrote:
> There is also a small adjustment to the expected output file for
> select-having. I was getting a regression failure based on ordering of
> the results, so I added ORDER BY clauses.

I now see that the select-having fails differently on my PC at home from
the one at work. At home I see in postgresql.conf:

LC_MESSAGES = 'C'
LC_MONETARY = 'C'
LC_NUMERIC = 'C'
LC_TIME = 'C'

and at work:

LC_MESSAGES = 'en_US'
LC_MONETARY = 'en_US'
LC_NUMERIC = 'en_US'
LC_TIME = 'en_US'

I have been running `make installcheck` instead of `make check`. I
gather that `make installcheck` does not set LOCALE to 'C' (as make
check does -- I think). Should it?

Please rip the select-having pieces out of this patch when it is
applied, or let me know and I'll submit another patch.

Thanks,

Joe