Re: Adding PGOPTS to unit file (was:Re: GDAL OGR does not have PostgreSQL support)

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Adding PGOPTS to unit file (was:Re: GDAL OGR does not have PostgreSQL support)
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Aug 29, 2014, at 6:11 AM, daryl herzmann <akrherz@iastate.edu> wrote:

> Thank you Devrim,
>
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2014, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
>
>>> /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/postgresql-9.3.service
>>>
>>> ExecStart=/usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_ctl start -D ${PGDATA} -s -w -t 300 -o
>>> "-i"
>>>
>>> I am probably missing something obvious, but figured I would report this
>>> in case it is a bug.
>>
>> Should we add PGOPTS to Environment: section in unit files? Jeff, Craig?
>
> For whatever it is worth, I asked on the RHEL customer forums as I see the RHEL supplied postgresql has the same
issue(?).

> https://access.redhat.com/discussions/1181803

Why not just set listen_addresses in the postgresql.conf file?

От: daryl herzmann
Сообщение: Re: Adding PGOPTS to unit file (was:Re: GDAL OGR does not have PostgreSQL support)
Сообщение: Re: Adding PGOPTS to unit file (was:Re: GDAL OGR does not have PostgreSQL support)