Who here is an AUUG member? (Australian Unix Users Group)

От Justin Clift
Тема Who here is an AUUG member? (Australian Unix Users Group)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

We need someone who's a member of the Australian Unix Users Group to
step forward and say Hi.

:)

The AUUG is having a conference soon, and at this conference they're
having an "Australian Open Source Awards" night.  I personally feel we
should nominate Christopher Kings-Lynne" for the "Technology" category,
as he has been doing a *very* large amount of significant coding on
PostgreSQL, both recently and over time:

http://www.auug.org.au/aosa/aosa2002.html

But... only AUUG members can nominate.  So, if you're an AUUG member and
wouldn't mind helping out with this, would you be able to get in contact
with me?

Nominations close on the 12th August, which is only 1 week away, so we
should probably hurry a bit.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift