Re: ipc-daemon cannot run as an NT service under latest

От Myles Bogner, Ph.D.
Тема Re: ipc-daemon cannot run as an NT service under latest
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Cédric/Jason,
    I have also found that ipc-daemon with the --install-as-service option does not install under Windows 2000 with later versions of Cygwin.  ipc-daemon does start fine, however, with the following command:

cygrunsrv --install ipc-daemon --path /usr/local/bin/ipc-daemon --termsig INT --shutdown --desc "PostgreSQL Communication"

    Myles

Jason Tishler wrote:

Cédric,