Re: Did someone break CVS?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Did someone break CVS?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >> I think it's that XLog stuff:
> Are you not building with --enable-cassert, perhaps?  The fault seems to
> be due to "Assert(strlen(XLogDir) > 0)".  Also, there is still an extern
> for XLogDir in access/xlog.h, which is bogus if it's going to be static.

I've updated xlog.h and xlog.c to fix the problem.

I've removed the arbitrary upper limit on the allowed size of the
directory path at the same time, though it was a reasonably large limit
so would not likely be a problem in practice.

Sometimes I compile with assert checking on, and sometimes not; didn't
check this one both ways.
                  - Thomas

Сообщение: Re: cvs changes and broken links
Сообщение: Re: cvs changes and broken links