Re: share lib libpq++

От Hubert Pérès
Тема Re: share lib libpq++
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
OK, the '--with-CXX' option does create the shared library libpq++

For the fpc problem, I tried to launch the Makefile directly in src, not in
the normal way.
But now, with CXX option, all is OK.

Thanks,
Hubert.

--
Hubert Pérès
SchlumbergerSema Grenoble

От: "Paul Redd-LaFlamme"
Сообщение: Re: Bug #726: PHP/PG ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ","