Have been accepted as a writer for "The Register"

От Justin Clift
Тема Have been accepted as a writer for "The Register"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Just today found out I've been accepted by "The Register" to write news
items for them in regards to Open Source happenings.  :)

That should be really useful for us all (us, them, Open Source in
general).

Letting everyone know in case they come across any Open Source News type
stuff that should be out there (PostgreSQL and other stuff too I guess),
and
also because it's probably of decent strategic value.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi