Re: References for PostgreSQL

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: References for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Christian,

There is a pretty decent "Case Study" of how BASF (the worlds largest
chemical company) is using a PostgreSQL backend-ed solution for their
agribusiness online shopping platform.

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/wcgcasestudyonpostgresqlv1.2.pdf

It's in Acrobat format, and was released a few days ago (thanks to Roger
Moon of the Web Commerce Group).

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Christian LXbeck wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Just one questions:
>
> Our Company is searching for a good SQL-Database, which will be using very
> extensivly in the future.
> PostgreSQL really looks good (low/no cost/ many features), but do big
> companys have this product also on their production servers? Any if yes,
> which companys?
>
> Thanks for help,
>
> Christian Lübeck

   - Indira Gandhi