Re: question

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Are you sure you are running under 1.4?  It really looks like you are
runing a jdbc1 (i.e. jdk 1.1) version of the sun core java.sql library
(the method java.sql.Statement.getResultSetConcurrency() was added in
jdk1.2 (i.e. jdbc2)).  If you are running 1.4, are you sure you don't
have a jdk1.1 set of jars in your classpath that are getting picked up
before the 1.4 ones?

thanks,
--Barry

Erwin Dwight V. Ruiz wrote:

 >hello, i'm new to JDBC and i was trying to follow the instructions
 >on how to configure the postgresql jdbc driver on java. i'm using
 >j2sdk1.4.0 and i'm using j2re1.4.0. i was testing the connectivity of
Java
 >to my Postgresql Server and it was able to connect successfully. The
 >problem is when I try to add the SQL statement below
 >       Statement st = con.createStatement();
 >       ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("SELECT empno FROM personal ");
 >it generates this error:
 >     java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
java/sql/Statement.getResultSetConcurrency()I
 >        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.Connection.getResultSet(Connection.java:216)
 >        at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:121)