Re: Date time problem with timstamp with no timezone data

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Date time problem with timstamp with no timezone data
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yuva,

There isn't enough information here to really understand what is going
on.  For example are you doing the update via sql (i.e. update foo set
bar = bar + '7 hours'::interval) or are you doing the change in java
(i.e. update foo set bar = ? where the bind value is calculated in
java).  A simple test case showing the problem would help us better
diagnose your issue.

thanks,
--Barry