Re: error during vacuum full

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: error during vacuum full
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

I am not sure exactly what you mean by 'open client transactions' but I
just killed off all client processes.  The only postgres processes
running are:

[root@cvs root]# ps -ef | grep post
postgres  1004     1  0 Jul03 ?        00:00:00
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster
postgres  1069  1004  0 Jul03 ?        00:00:00 postgres: stats buffer
process
postgres  1070  1069  0 Jul03 ?        00:00:00 postgres: stats
collector proces

I then reconnected via psql and reran the vacuum full getting the same
error.

--Barry