Re: Timestamp

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Alex,

I don't see anything wrong in what you have shown here.  You must
understand that Timestamp.toString()  prints out the timestamp in the
local timezone.  You will see that the PreparedStatement is using the
GMT timezone (i.e. +00).  Thus these two are identical (assuming your
local timezone is GMT-10).

thanks,
--Barry