Re: Bug with binding query parameters hangs entire connection

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Bug with binding query parameters hangs entire connection
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Peter,

After getting an error during a transaction the postgresql database
aborts the transaction and all subsequent statements issued in the
transaction will error.  After an error you will need to rollback the
transaction and begin a new one.  This means that in java code using the
jdbc driver you can't just trap a SQLException and continue processing,
you need to rollback inside the exception handler and start a new
transaction.

thanks,
--Barry