PL/Perl untrusted ...

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема PL/Perl untrusted ...
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I have a brief question concerning PL/Perl.
Does anybody plan an untrusted verion of that?
If we had one we could build an interface to a DBI Proxy.
Just like Joe Conway's dblink this would be a damn good feature because
this way we could join any datasource with PostgreSQL without
implementing a simple direct database interface - everything could be
done by the DBI stuff ...

Any suggestions? Any comments? I'd be pleased to hear further suggestions.
Here is some information about the DBI Proxy stuff:

http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/help/perl5/doc/DBD/Proxy.html

   Hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde &. Schoenig