Has the SQL Query Editor been Broken off of pgAdmin?

От G. Anthony Reina
Тема Has the SQL Query Editor been Broken off of pgAdmin?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I had made a suggestion a few months ago that it would be nice if the SQL
Query editor could be broken off from pgAdmin as a stand-alone application.
I'd like to use it for my non-administrator users (who I don't want having
update/insert privileges).

Anyone know if this was done or if it is still in the plan?

Thanks.
-Tony Reina