[Fwd: [Fwd: ResulSet for short]]

От Barry Lind
Тема [Fwd: [Fwd: ResulSet for short]]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This is now fixed in current sources.

--Barry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [JDBC] ResulSet for short
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:45:24 +0200
From: cc.ais40@wanadoo.fr
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org

In the jdbc2/ResultSet.java source, line 749, a SMALLINT JDBC value is
returned as an Integer (int Java) value.

Isn't it an error ? For me (and for my project), a SMALLINT JDBC value has
to be returnd as a Short value !!

Please, may be you will correct this bug in a future release ?

Sincerely,

Сообщение: Re: "No Results were returned by the query" exception
Сообщение: Re: "No Results were returned by the query" exception