a trigger question

От pblunat
Тема a trigger question
Дата
Re: a trigger question  (Jan Wieck <janwieck@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
i have a problem with "cache lookup failled" when an insert is made in a
table with a trigger.
Error message is : "ERROR : fmgr_info : function 16586 : cache lookup
failed"
Quest.: where this problem is ?
and where the documentation is on this subject ?.

I made :
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON  all table and trigger,
trigger is a very simple program for cut string (OK when stand alone).

I am so sorry but beginers in english + beg. in trigger proc. + project'
stress = problem.
Thanks
|    Pierre Blunat     -        CRIP Santé      |
| Université Joseph Fourier - Grenoble - France |
|   Domaine de La Merci F 38706  -  La Tronche  |
| Tél. : 33 476 63 74 07  Fax : 33 476 63 74 09 |
| Mobile / Texto : www.sfr.fr - 33 603 08 81 40 |