Re: PostgreSQL Performance issue

От Bayless Kirtley
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Performance issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Thanks a lot for your help. However I am new to Postgres database
> therefore it would be nice if you can let me know how to set autocommit
> off.
> I know from psql client issuing “\set Autocommit Off” would set it off but
> unfortunately it doesn’t set it off.

It's a client-side setting, not a server-side one. Hence you need to turn it
off in your java program, probably in the database connection settings.

P.S. Your message was so mangled that I couldn't find which part of the
original message you were referring to, so I deleted the remainder.
Top-posting is considered bad form in mailing-lists.

Alban Hertroys