Re: select * from mytable where myfield=null;

От Bruno Lamouret
Тема Re: select * from mytable where myfield=null;
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I agree with you when you say that '= null' isn't ANSI Standard.
But the trouble is that the jdbc driver does this error.
A query such as "select * from mytable where date=?" becomes "select *
from mytable where date=null"
with the jdbc driver when we put a null value in the preparedStatement
while it should become
"select * from mytable where date is null".

am I right ?

Thanks
Bruno