Re: JDBC - escaping quotes?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: JDBC - escaping quotes?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lloyd,

It works for me.  (See my test case below).  I am running on 7.2.1 with
the corresponding jdbd driver.

[blind@barry work]$ java test4
"Media Unlimited", by Todd Gitlin

--Barry

import java.sql.*;

public class test4 {

   public static void main(String[] p_args) {
     try {
       Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
       Connection l_conn;
       l_conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/files",
"blind", "");
       l_conn.setAutoCommit(false);

       PreparedStatement stmt1 = l_conn.prepareStatement( "insert into
test values (?)" );
       stmt1.setString(1, "\"Media Unlimited\", by Todd Gitlin");
       stmt1.addBatch();

       stmt1.execute();
       PreparedStatement stmt2 = l_conn.prepareStatement( "select * from
test" );
       ResultSet l_rset = stmt2.executeQuery();
       while (l_rset.next()) {
         System.out.println(l_rset.getString(1));
       }
     } catch (Exception l_se) {
       System.out.println(l_se.toString());
     }