Re: Foxpro

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Foxpro
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi David,

Grant is taking the right approach here.

Maybe try the tact of "it's better for his future to learn REAL SQL, on
a REAL concurrent multi-user database".  Database servers have a good
long future in front of them unless something weird and radical
happens.  Foxpro on the other hand doesn't have the same kind of future
beckoning to it.

His learning to do it in a non-Foxpro way (aka PostgreSQL) will be
beneficial for him.

Of course, that is if you want to let him take the time to learn
PostgreSQL that is.  :-)

If not, there's a Jobs page on the techdocs.postgresql.org site where
the specs can be put for the kind of person you're after.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift