Re: Do yo know any function that...

От Surojit Niyogi
Тема Re: Do yo know any function that...
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Patricia,

What you're looking for are "cron jobs".  These are tasks that are
scheduled to run periodically according to the criteria you specify.
 They are tied to the operating system (I'm assuming that you are
running Linux).  In order to run php functions with cron job you
typically have the cron job execute a console function that executes a
php script using the following format:

/usr/bin/php -q [phpscriptname.php]

Of course you need the standalone php executable in order for this to
work.  Post if you have more questions.

Roj Niyogi
Founder
pgHoster - PostgreSQL web hosting