LIKE Command

От Bob Kenny
Тема LIKE Command
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I have just upgraded to 7.2 and found a bug in the LIKE command. The
command I am using is

SELECT AccNum , StuID , StuInsUID , RefPhyNam , StuDes , PatAge , PatSiz
, PatWei , Owner , GroupName , Priv , PatParent , StuDat , StuTim ,
InsertDate , InsertTime , NumStuRelSer , NumStuRelIma FROM StudyLevel
WHERE StuInsUID like '1.2.826.0.1.4156771.2155605229.6692.1020158785.1'
AND PatParent = 'BONES';

This previously worked but now it will only work if I put some sort of
expression in the string (ie a % at the end).

Is this intended now or is it a bug.

Thanks in advance
--
Regards