Re: delphi

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23 Apr 2002 at 6:55, josecosta@netu.unisinos.br wrote:

> Hi, I'm having some troubles with zeos delphi components on executing
> sql. On pgadmin II, for exemple, the sql works, but with zeos, don't.
> Do somebody know a better delphi 6 component for postgresql?

Hi,

I recently wrote a client application that talks to a PostgreSQL
database. I used the BDE with ordinary TQuery & TDatasetProvider
components sending the data to TClientDataSets, together with a
TDatabase to handle the database login.

Anyway, it worked fine for me; I've been meaning to try the Zeos
components so that I could ditch the BDE, but haven't got around to
it yet. I'd be interested in hearing more details on the problems you
were having.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell            http://www.iol.ie/~rod/organ
rod@iol.ie                      The Irish Pipe Organ Page