Re: when does a function name get mapped to an OID?

От Fran Fabrizio
Тема Re: when does a function name get mapped to an OID?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I should say what I mean and mean what I say.  :-)  In an effort for
brevity, my example included the simplest functions I could think of off
the top of my head.  In reality, they are large PL/PgSQL beasties.  Good
to know that it won't work for plain ole SQL functions, though...we've
got some of those too.  Thus, I'll have to enforce the loading order
after all.  Thanks for the info Tom.

-Fran