Re: PostgreSql Installation

От Michael Loftis
Тема Re: PostgreSql Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Firstly pgsql-bugs is not the appropriate place for this.  pgsql-general
would have been.

Secondly, I regret to inform you, that there is no official port of
PostgreSQL to Windows 2000.  People have reported successfully compiling
it using cygwin, please search the harchives at
http://archives.postgresql.org/ first, if you don't find oyur answers
there then post a question to pgsql-general@postgresql.org, not pgsql-bugs.

Thank you

Michael Loftis