OpenFTS/tsearch and Postgresql 7.2.1

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема OpenFTS/tsearch and Postgresql 7.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi there

i am posting this to openfts-general mailing list primarily
and Cc to psql - sql and oleg

plez forgive me if it is a nuissence to the psql-sql
list. (just thought may pgsql  folk would be using openfts)

I am currently using postgresql 7.1.2 + OpenFTS perl  0.32

I want to upgrade my pg to 7.2.1 from 7.1.2
and use tsearch in place of OpenFTS perl  where ever
i do not need relevence ranking.

but  i still need to  use OpenFTS-perl where i need the relevence
ranking.

my question is  where do i get the latest version of tsearch and OpenFTS
- perl
that will work with pg 7.2.1

can i use the contrib/tsearch of 7.2.1 and OpenFTS - 0.33 or do i need
to patch them with something  recent and if so where and which  are the
patches i need
i have tried to search the relevent stuff but still not sure.

any help will be very much appreciated.

regds
mallah.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: