Patch for memory leaks in index scan

От Dmitry Tkach
Тема Patch for memory leaks in index scan
Дата
Re: Patch for memory leaks in index scan  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Ok, this sit around for a while, and, because there was no responses, I assume, that nothing jumps out
at you as being terribly with my logic...
Here is the patch (see the original problem description in the bottom)... It seems to be working (at least that query,
that used to be running out of memory is now able to finish).

*** nodeIndexscan.c.orig        Fri Apr 19 10:29:57 2002
--- nodeIndexscan.c     Fri Apr 19 10:30:00 2002
***************
*** 505,510 ****
--- 505,514 ----
          */
         ExecClearTuple(scanstate->cstate.cs_ResultTupleSlot);
         ExecClearTuple(scanstate->css_ScanTupleSlot);
+       pfree(scanstate);
+       pfree(indexstate->iss_RelationDescs);
+       pfree(indexstate->iss_ScanDescs);
+       pfree(indexstate);
   }

I hope, it helps....

Dima