php-postgresql-application

От Alexander Pucher
Тема php-postgresql-application
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi,

I hope this isn't too off-topic!!

Can anybody point me to a voting/questionnaire/election application,
that uses PHP and PostgreSQL(!!). I've searched the web and found a lot
with MySQL, but only one (Free-vote) using PostgreSQL.

Regards,
alex

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: pucher@atlas.gis.univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto

"The chance of the bread falling with the butter side down is directly proportional to the value of the carpet"

--Jennings' Corollary to the Law of Selective Gravity

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: