Can anyone explain to me how the "ps_OuterTupleSlot" in PlanState is being used in implementing HashJoin?

От Ran Tang
Тема Can anyone explain to me how the "ps_OuterTupleSlot" in PlanState is being used in implementing HashJoin?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello there,

Can anyone explain to me how the "ps_OuterTupleSlot" in JoinState is being used in implementing HashJoin?

I looked at the source code. When it find a tuple in outer relation. It store the outer tuple to field   :  node->js.ps.ps_OuterTupleSlot

But I can't find how this field is being used in the following processing.

Thanks,

Ran